cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photographer selling images

Photographer selling images

Someone has asked me to give them some examples of sites selling photographers images.  They want to go and do a test purchase to understand the process.  

I could not find any site that fits this description, although I saw a few templates and sites that have galleries etc, but none that fits this exact description.   

Does anyone know a good site or a few good example sites.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Photographer selling images

Hi

Not sure why they think it's a big different to selling any other physical product, but here you can find a premium site for this:

https://ch.lumas.com

Are you looking for a photo sharing software?

best way to share photos with clients is by utilizing photo sharing software. Photo sharing software refers to digital platforms or applications that allow users to upload, organize, and share their photos with others, making it an essential tool for businesses and photographers dealing with clients.

Importance of Photo Sharing Software:

1. Convenience: Photo sharing software offers a convenient and user-friendly way to share images. It allows you to create galleries or albums, making it easy to organize and present your work to clients in a professional manner.

2. Accessibility: These platforms enable clients to access and view the photos from anywhere with an internet connection, eliminating the need for physical meetings or delivering large files through other means.

3. Security and Privacy: Good photo sharing software often includes privacy settings that allow you to control who can view and download the images. This ensures that your work remains protected and accessible only to authorized clients.

4. Feedback and Collaboration: Some photo sharing platforms come with collaboration features, enabling clients to leave comments, provide feedback, or even select their favorite shots. This fosters better communication and helps in understanding clients' preferences and requirements.

5. Speed and Efficiency: Uploading and sharing high-resolution images can be slow and cumbersome via traditional methods like email. Photo sharing software typically employs optimized servers and compression techniques, ensuring faster and more efficient photo delivery.

6. Branding and Presentation: Many photo sharing platforms offer customization options, allowing you to add your logo, branding elements, or personalized messages. This reinforces your professional image and helps create a cohesive client experience.

7. Analytics and Insights: Some photo sharing software provides analytics and insights, showing you which photos receive the most engagement or how much time clients spend viewing specific images. These metrics can be valuable in understanding client preferences and adjusting your approach accordingly.

8. Archiving and Backup: By using photo sharing software, you can keep a centralized and secure archive of all your work. This acts as a backup, protecting your photos from loss due to hardware failure or accidents.

Re: Are you looking for a photo sharing software?

I'm not actively looking for anything, but I can certainly help you find information or make recommendations if you're looking for photo sharing software crack. If you have any specific questions or if you're seeking advice on photo sharing software, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you.