cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Pro Integration with Magento

Retail Pro Integration with Magento

Is there anybody out there who is using integration between Retail Pro POS and Magento.

Right now I am running ECI and looking to move to Version 9 Retail Pro and just looking at what options are out there today.

Would love to hear anyones thoughts?

Thanks

Dave A

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Retail Pro Integration with Magento

You may use 24Seven Channel (product of 24sevencommerce.com) to integrate Retail Pro 9 with Magento.

However, it supports only inventory sync not the customers.

Using 24SevenChannel, you can upload product details, dept/categories, images, simple and configurable products, price, qty, etc.

While downloading, you will get - Order #, bill to/ship to address, shipping method, ordered items, qty, cost, total cost, taxes, discounts, etc.

Dave

I contacted Retail Dimensions http://retaildimensions.com/ and that is exactly what they do. I sat in on a demo and they went thru the whole thing, Products, Categories, Multiple images, Swatches, Related Items. 

Orders and Customers going back and forth.  Very impressive.

The guy I spoke to told me they had done a few hundred, and looking at what they had, I would not be surprised.

We are going to be switching over pretty soon and it was a no brainier for us.

Jim D

Thanks for the feedback.

Spoke with Retail Dimensions and they had just come out with a replacement for ECI they called RD8, so we held off going to Retail Pro Version 9 and are using that with our Magento site.

Very slick, love the drag and drop capabilities and the multiple images per color per product. Works really well with the swatch module on 1.9.2

Dave