cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

I'm new to Magento but I'm in the process of setting up my store. I want to have a way to boost sales organically through social media doc create a sense of community around the brand - so I had an idea, I will reward customers that post pictures of the items study orchard from my store, after they received them, and I will send along a picture or sticker of my store logo and maybe wrote so etching to the effect of, "I got my widgets from ..." . And if they tag me or share, they'll earn more rewards or a discount at the store. Is there a way to do this natively in Magento, or maybe through the use of the Facebook API, or a Magento extension? Preferably free or low cost (under $50). I hope people understand what I'm looking for. I'm a web developer but honestly I don't want to take the time to figure out writing something custom as I'm not so familiar with social media APIs and at this time I don't want to be. The same goes with a Magento extension.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

I should mention community edition v1.9.2?

Re: Reward customers for posting pictures on social media?

Hello Mike,

You can use Facebook App of UVdesk by which the comments and the post of your users on your Facebook page will be transformed into tickets in the UVdesk. Now, you can check those tickets and send them a picture or sticker of your store logo by replying to those tickets from the UVdesk and your reply would be posted automatically on the Facebook. Please check for more details- https://support.uvdesk.com/en/folder/37/category/167