cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards points setup

SOLVED

Rewards points setup

Hello! I am trying to set up a rewards points program using the native rewards functionality on Magento 2. I want to set it up in a way that they get one point, worth $1, for every $10 they spend. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rewards points setup

Hi @thomas_quinn 

Yes, AKAIK this is the native functionality and you can set certain rules for that.

You can achieve the same by creating the cart price rules.

Where in put your condition in condition tab and certain reward points in the Action colummn

Also you need to enable Purchase option from the magento admin panel -> store ->configuration -> Customer -> Reward points - > Under the action for acquiring reward points for customers.

Then you will able to setup the conditions and action..

For more details refer this link - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ee/user_guide/marketing/reward-point-configure.html

In addition to that in you case - keep reward point exchange rate 1 point = 1$

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @thomas_quinn 

Yes, AKAIK this is the native functionality and you can set certain rules for that.

You can achieve the same by creating the cart price rules.

Where in put your condition in condition tab and certain reward points in the Action colummn

Also you need to enable Purchase option from the magento admin panel -> store ->configuration -> Customer -> Reward points - > Under the action for acquiring reward points for customers.

Then you will able to setup the conditions and action..

For more details refer this link - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ee/user_guide/marketing/reward-point-configure.html

In addition to that in you case - keep reward point exchange rate 1 point = 1$

Hope it helps !

Thank you very much! 

Hi @thomas_quinn 

Happy to help and keep helping others Smiley Happy

for Magento 2 NATIVE...With a little relevance to this question, may I know if Reward points can be assigned in product level?  So that customers know what points they get when buying

Bag $100 / get 100 points ------------------ Leather Belt $200 / get 200 points and so on, the same way you assign points based on currency to points and points to currency rate assuming 1 point = $1.00?

This is similar to setting reward points on Customer level at the admin, but this time I want to set it up on product level instead, or I can just recompute the rate (coding involved) I wonder if there's a cart price rule related for that Smiley Happy

Thanks Woman Very Happy

Hello @thomas_quinn,

For the answer to this query, the best suggestion is Magento 2 Reward Points extension.

Please contact for any further queries.

Thanks and Regards