cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher restriction '' Only for new customers''

SOLVED

Voucher restriction '' Only for new customers''

Hi all, 

Please advise if it's possible to create voucher restriction ''Only for new customers'' what would mean that voucher can be used only by clients with no orders? 

thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Voucher restriction '' Only for new customers''

@anton_rakita Generate coupon for specific customer group and make sure that customer group default assign when customer get register, make sense ..?

Cheer

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

By default I am not sure about this. But you can assign a group to all your registered customers lets say "New" and create a coupon for New customer group and when they place their first order create an observer to change their customer group from "New" to let's say "regular"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@anton_rakita Generate coupon for specific customer group and make sure that customer group default assign when customer get register, make sense ..?

Cheer

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

By default I am not sure about this. But you can assign a group to all your registered customers lets say "New" and create a coupon for New customer group and when they place their first order create an observer to change their customer group from "New" to let's say "regular"