cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who used coupon code?

SOLVED

Who used coupon code?

Is there a possibility to find out which customer or in which order the special coupon code was used?

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Who used coupon code?

Hi @theMageComp@JoshuaSWarren,

thanks for your answers.

I found a simple solution (SQL statement) here: Forum

Best regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @wolfgang007,

Go to, Magento Admin >  Reports > Sales > Coupons

In this section, you can see how many times a particular discount code was used, the amount of sales generated for and the amount of total discount given for each as well. You can filter it down by day, month, year etc. You can also filter by order status and for a certain date period.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Welcome to the forum, @wolfgang007 - the information the previous poster gave is correct - that's how you can view a report of coupon usage. However, it looks like you're hoping to see the exact customer or order a coupon was used in. That report doesn't show you that, unfortunately. It'll show you, for instance, how many times a given coupon was used on a given day. But it won't show you which exact order the coupon was used in. 

In order to see which specific order a coupon was used in, you'd need to follow the instructions that the previous poster gave to find which day(s) the coupon had been used on. Then, you'll have to look at each individual order to see which order the coupon was used on. When viewing an order, if a coupon was used on it, you'll see it listed under 'Order Totals' on the bottom right of the page when you view the details of  an order. It'll show the display name of the coupon and the discount the customer received. 

There's not a simple way, however, to view a list of every specific order that used a specific coupon code in 'stock' Magento 1. 

--Joshua Warren - @JoshuaSWarren on Twitter
CEO, Creatuity

Hi @theMageComp@JoshuaSWarren,

thanks for your answers.

I found a simple solution (SQL statement) here: Forum

Best regards

Thanks for the link! This will do for me either.