cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why magento say pending total in order view in magento backend

Why magento say pending total in order view in magento backend

Hello,

I've a subscription system in magento where payment of particular order comes on cut-off date of order.

The system is fully automated so you don't need to either create invoice, shipment etc.  The system is working nicely with subscription order but when I am placing a normal magento order it keep saying me that order amount is pending while browsing order in magento backend.

As you know when invoice getting generated in magento it will capture amount of order automatically but this is not going happen with normal magento order.

I've checked into the barintee payment gateway and it also said that amount is being captured but it was not reflected in magento system

I'd really appreciate if anyone had such experience or any clue why this happing with my magento store.

Regards,

Sam

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why magento say pending total in order view in magento backend

Unfortunately, you're only option to mark the pending total as 0 is to create an invoice for the order. What payment method was used on the order?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!