cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount code validation

discount code validation

Hi 

coupon/discount code field in the basket doesn't work. any idea where I can check the settings?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: discount code validation

If you try a clean copy of the base theme (meaning you have not touched it), do you still get a error?

It is either a theme issue or it is a backend issue. Can you do a diff of the code vs a clean copy of that version? Do you have any extensions that override these files?

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

Does it throw an error? What's in the var/log/system.log file? Does your voucher form have hidden formkey element attached? 

Do you realize that posting  "My xxx doesn't work" doesn't have enough data to work on?

Tanel Raja

Hi kab8609

after posting this issue I created a new code which works perfectly. Now i deleted the old discount code from the back office but it is not completely deleted. I would like to completely remove it. can you tell me if i can do this without being a programmer?

Thanks in advance

Hi Pronto

after posting this issue I created a new code which works perfectly. Now i deleted the old discount code from the back office but it is not completely deleted. I would like to completely remove it. can you tell me if i can do this without being a programmer?

Thanks in advance

What do you mean with deleted, but not completely?

Tanel Raja