cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abandoned Cart Email

Abandoned Cart Email

I have look for many module of abandoned cart but I still don't find the extension allowing to customize email templates? Is there any suggestions for me? Tksssss...

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Abandoned Cart Email

This extension can satisfy you. I highly recommend this extension because of its efficient functionality.

With your question, I have to say that this extensionCustomized Various Email Templates

The module offers some available email templates that can be easily customized following to your expectation and requirements. Also, you can create other email templates by yourself. The email will remind customers about abandoned items in a shopping cart by displaying product images along with short descriptions in the template.

• Show products as a list
  • Display coupon code
  • Provide direct links to the shopping cart

Have a loot at this feature-rich Magento abandoned cart email extension to recover your pending customers with an appealing reminder email. It allows you to offer discounts and coupons to encourage customers to complete their sales. You can select from variety of email templates and customize the email notifications. 

Here are some of the modules from the marketplace that offers the feature of customizing the Email template, as per your requirement:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

@thuyha wrote:

I have look for many module of abandoned cart but I still don't find the extension allowing to customize email templates? Is there any suggestions for me? Tksssss...

Hello,

As per your requirement, you can check out this module - https://store.webkul.com/magento2-abandoned-cart-email.html

This module facilitates the store owner:

• To view the list of the abandoned cart customers.
  • Can send manual emails to any customer.
  • Can set cron to send automatic emails to customers.
  • To set mail templates for each follow-up mail.
  • To configure the content of the auto emails. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Subhangi

Hey!

We are MageComp, a Magento development company. We are developing Magento extensions. 

We have also developed "Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension" that helps you to send Emails, SMS, or WhatsApp notifications to remind your users about that abandoned cart. Please, check it out. 

Hope this helps you. 

If you face any problems you can contact us at support@magecomp.com

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi there,
With your problem, I highly recommend Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension by Landofcoder. 

It will help to automatically send triggered emails to recover all your customer's forgotten carts. 

Moreover, this extension also helps to encourage customers’ loyalty by offering attractive discount code enclosed in emails.
Some features: 

• Easily customized various email templates
  • One-Step Cart Recovery
  • Automatically Generate Coupons
  • Set Detail Conditions 
  • Smart Abandoned Email with Matched Shopping Cart

Hey @thuyha

I have seen your requirement for an Abandoned Cart Email. Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension helps you with all your requirements. 

The features of this extension are as below:

• Send Abandoned Cart Notifications
  • Review campaigns performance analysis
  • Flexible resend at certain time intervals
  • Customize email templates effortlessly
  • Improve CTR with coupon code attachment
  • Easily send test emails and review content.
  • Display popup on cart page to send offer coupons to the customer.

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you.