cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abandoned basket email

SOLVED

Abandoned basket email

We currently have a abandoned basket email active and working fine, which is controlled and managed through Magento - using a CSS template. 

My question is, I want to be able to report on the email itself in google analytics - how am I able to do this? 

To my knowledge the email doesn't automatically pull through in the email metrics. 

If I was to able UTM tracking on that email template how could I do it as it's CSS styling and the links are automatically pulled through?

Any advice would be great!

Thanks Smiley Happy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Abandoned basket email

Hello,

Are you using a default Magento feature or some extension? If the latter is the case, ask its developer whether this feature exists in the mod. For example, in our Abandoned Cart Email there are special settings for UTM tagging

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

Are you using a default Magento feature or some extension? If the latter is the case, ask its developer whether this feature exists in the mod. For example, in our Abandoned Cart Email there are special settings for UTM tagging

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

did not mention which module you are using or the code snippet so that we can assist you, please check the extension if it has that feature you looking for, 

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

Hope you found the answer for yourself. If you haven't, I suggest you tried out this extension from Mageplaza: Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension. I used to be in your position and confused don't know what to do until my friend introduce me with this one. Ever since then, there was no worry about this abandoned cart email issue anymore. 

Hope you find it helpful.

Hello,

You should try Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension created by Magedelight. This extension can meet all of your demands about an effectively abandoned cart extension for your store.

Link product: https://www.magedelight.com/magento-2-extensions/abandoned-cart-email-magento-2.html