cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a lot of products to cart in the category page

Add a lot of products to cart in the category page

Hi community, 

I am looking for an extension that can help customers to add many products to cart in the category page. It means that they do not need to visit each product page as normally because it takes much time. 

Is there any extension like that?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Add a lot of products to cart in the category page

Hi @Robin84

I suggest you installing Add Multiple Products to Cart Extension for your site to meet your requirement. With this module, your customers can order products quicker by adding products to cart right on the product list pages such as Category page or search result page. 

Hello @Robin84

You can check out this extension - https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/ajax-shopping-cart-by-amasty.html

It helps to add products right from the category pages without unnecessary page reloads.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

How about Magento Ajax Cart by MGS? Check out that Magento Extension and contact to MageSolution.com now!

Hi @Robin84

If you are using Magento 2, Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce allows customers to add multiple products to cart right on  category pages or search result pages and even homepage.
The module supports these following features:

• Add multiple products to cart at once on product list pages and homepage
  • Display a popup to select product options
  • Show a popup to notify customer about successfully adding products to carts
  • Select specific customer groups for adding multiple products to cart at the same time
  • Work for simple, configurable, bundle products and simple products with custom options

Hope it can help you with your business!

Thank you for the extension for Magento 2 @emmanguyen. I have been using extensions from your team for a while. Always satisfied about them!