cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding products to a specific store (HELP)

Adding products to a specific store (HELP)

Hey guys, 

i have 2 stores A and B. When i normally add products it shows up on both stores.

but i have some products that has to show up only on Store A.

and i cant find the settings to do it.

Any solution for that?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Adding products to a specific store (HELP)

Hello @amit_jacob 

Here is the detailed information regarding the question you asked,

Initially, all products that you create are published to the default website, store, and store view.

• To edit product information for a specific view, use the Store View control in the upper-left corner to choose the view. Additional controls become available for any field that can be edited at the store view level.
  • To define the scope of a product in a multisite installation, see the Product in Websites section of product information.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-scope.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I tried and its not working , if i disable the product on one store B , automatically it is disabled on store A as well. 

but i want the product showing up on Store A and disabled on Store B.  @theMageComp 

Hello, Amit!

If you want to show up products  only on store A you can do this via import using a third-party tool.

Before starting the import process, you should consider the following points:
1) it is recommended to import data to one view/language at a time;
2) if you have several stores and want to add values into each of them, you must run import several times, each time updating one view;
3) structure of your catalog will always be the same, it will be represented differently in various stores;
4) global attributes (e.g SKU, postal codes) are the same for all views and you cannot modify this values in the process of data import
5) if you want to set different values for each store, you are not obliged to create separate files for each import procedure. You can arrange multilingual product details for each view in separate columns, for example, in one column - description for English view, the next column - description for Spanish language view, then column with description in Italian etc.

You can find more details in this article.

-------Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - enhances the functionality of default admin web interface, speeds up inventory management, automates daily tasks.

Hello @amit_jacob 

To satisfy your requirements, it will be better to use a multi-website concept.
Assign product to the website in which you want to show it.

https://drops.meetanshi.com/AcjYV2

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello, I'm a bit late to answer but if it can help other people searching to resolve this kind of problem:

The product availability can only be managed for the Website scope but not for the Store scope, so you need to have multisite configuration and enable/disable product for each Website.