cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced SEO Suite Paid Extensions - Who's the winner?

Advanced SEO Suite Paid Extensions - Who's the winner?

Hi All,

Mirasvit Advanced SEO Suite VS Mageworx Advanced SEO Suite 

Who's the winner?

What is your fav paid SEO extensions, why?

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Advanced SEO Suite Paid Extensions - Who's the winner?

Interesting question @Sa3dy 

As I told in one of the threads here, I had experience with both of these modules.

First we purhcased the one von Mirasvit.. What we liked about it that the extension was rather easy to configure and the quality of their support was quite good. However, we didn't manage to do all seo tasks that we needed, and didn't see any significant improvement in our store rankings afterall.. (

Then we took to our partner advice and switched to SEO suite by Mageworx. Thier extenson has more features that we found really useful at that time. I'm talking about setting up rel=canonicals, features for optimzing category pages , pages filtered by layered navigation, more advanced sitemaps uzw. But the abundance of features also brought a challenge - was rather tough for us to set the whole thing up. We cantacted their support (it tured to be very respnsive and helpful), but in the end we gave up and paid them for professional seo config service.

Now everything is up and running and we have experienced some notable rankings growth. Also, I like the fact that they are rolling out cool updates. The latest one about Alternate urls support turned to be rather useful for our store.  

Hi @marknoah3,

Thanks for your valued reply.

I completely agree with you Mageworx extenson has many more features. 

We have taken the final decision to buy it. 

btw i have a one question for you If you don't mind, Please advise us about the best cache extension - the paid of course.

Thank you

@Sa3dy

You may check these two full page cache extensions: 

http://www.aitoc.com/en/magento_booster.html

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/full-page-cache-automatic-block-caching-performance-o...

Depending on the functionality you need, both are worth investing. 

I did a simple test: I had a pre-sale question and a bit technical request to find out how a specific feature is developed.

Magworx: I contacted them in the live chat and they answered all my questions. Spent time: 15 minutes.

Mirasvit: Unfortunately the live chat was offline. I sent an email with my questions. They answered it as well (not so quickly but any way the questions are answered). Spent time: 6 hours. 

Ongoing service. 

It's clear if you do not know much about seo, you can hurt your site by incorrect configuration. Mageworx is the only company that offers free configuration service for this module. That's a big advantage. 

Features:

Extension from mageworx has a bit more features and some of them seem to be more advanced. However, both extnsions have solid features for seo optimization.

IMHO, mageworx extnsion is better. However, it's your choice.

Hi Sa3dy, 

This interesting! I think you should add ReloadSEO as well. 

It is a new plugin and by far the best choice out there!

Since our test trials earlier this year with Magento stores we have achieved some impressing results! See the screenshot below from one of our clients, within 2 months of optimizing with the ReloadSEO plugin their organic traffic shot through the roof which in return generated more revenue!

Very happy ReloadSEO client!

Have a look at the features page

This is the best Extension, Magento 2 Advanced SEO Suite is a package of well-known features designed to make your store prominent in Google Search.
It reduces search optimization workload, dramatically improves store visibility and allows you to perfectly coordinate your store for maximum search indexing performance.

• Site Map - exclude certain Category/Product/CMS page links from Sitemap
  • Canonical URL- solving duplicate content issues
  • Rich snippets - add markup tags to help search engines
  • SEO Catalog URL - set primary category for products
  • Add Hreflang Tags for Products, Categories, CMS Pages

The following link Advanced SEO Suite would be useful.

SEO is a complex concept and improving it requires constant attention. Correspondingly it's hard to monitor all vital SEO features of your store constantly. If you optimize the process and manage to get most of the SEO-related options to run automatically you'll save yourself a lot of time and effort.

One of the best tools we recommend considering is Magento 2 SEO Suite Ultimate Extension since it is not just one extension, it is a bundle of 6 important modules that cover your store SEO.

You can a comprehensive and easy-to-navigate settings for:

- canonical tags

- meta tags templates (titles, descriptions, keywords +H1 tags)

- cross links

- Link rel="next" and rel="prev" for category pages

- product and category redirects

- HTML sitemap generation

- product rich snippets
- organization rich snippet

- alternate hreflang tags
- open graph tags
- twitter cards

The extension goes with the easy-to-follow configuration guide where even non-techies can cover technical SEO aspects.