cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advertising module

Advertising module

Hi

I've been using magento for a little while, it is a great shopping platform. I was wondering if magento v1 or v2 have an advertising module that allows other advertisers (which are other estores) to advertise their store on the product page, which we would charge based upon cpc or ppc or other criteria.

The module will allow advertisers to log into an 'advertisers' portal which they can setup payment details, product advertisement feeds, click biding. Once a certain credit has been reached payment will automatically be deducted?

I think this is great for stores that run out stock, and will be very niched.

Or would other services be better suited for this?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Advertising module

The advertising module is one of the most important modules in any web site because this module is responsible for creating the most important part of your web site, which is the revenue.You can also use flash banners which are more advanced than pop-up windows but they are also more expensive to create and maintain as well as difficult to design. Now all of my assignments depends upon https://sopwritingservices.net/ website's writer because I have hired him to complete my assignments on time just as he did for my friend.