cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aheadworks Price Increase

Aheadworks Price Increase

Has anyone else noticed the huge price increase from Aheadworks for Enterprise extensions?  An extension i bought 3 months ago for $279 is now $1,189???? Seems crazy to raise prices that high.  We've always used aheadworks but will have to start looking elsewhere.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Aheadworks Price Increase

Yes, they add $990 for EE Smiley Happy that's crazy. I'm sure the versions for CE and EE do not differ much at all for most their extensions Smiley Wink

I agree AndreVT.  It's a shame - we used to buy all extensions from them.  Oh well - plenty of other vendors out there are aren't taking advantage of EE users.

@AFiggins_RK I guess it can be a temporary raise. Just wait a bit. Did you contact AW? Do they offer discounts for current customers?

@AndreVT - We just sent them a message.  I'll update once I find out.

Hi everyone,

We've completely redesigned our approach to support and development of the extensions for Magento EE, which consequently resulted in the increase of product prices (Enterprise Editions only). Just to clarify and prevent any further misunderstandings, the price of the aheadWorks Magento Enterprise products doubled - no more, no less.

The new service strategy for our Enterprise customers involves:

- High-priority support for EE customers and personal support managers solely devoted to customers' special needs and requirements

- Extra cycles of Quality Assurance added to Enterprise products in order to guarantee their 100% compatibility with any Magento store

- The newly created Enterprise QA Team will also be able to perform tests much faster in cases of any post-purchase technical issues.

Needless to say, that in addition to the general loyalty program, our current Enterprise customers would be able to benefit from individual discounts, thus reducing the burden.

By applying these changes we aim to raise the bar on service and product quality standards for Magento EE owners and believe that mentioned improvements will more than make up for the recent price alterations.

Hello @AFiggins_RK

I agree with Aheadworks Team

If prices increased then there is reason behind it.

Thanks for the clarification @Aheadworks

We all know its one of the leading  Magento Extension Development Company and May be one of the most trusted too.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now