cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Fulfillment Solution

SOLVED

Amazon Fulfillment Solution

Hi, 

Looking for an extension to integrate Amazon fulfillment. What I actually need is the tool that will be able to synchronise my Magento and Amazon accounts, let me monitor my product stock levels and will be compatible with m2e pro. 

Ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Amazon Fulfillment Solution

@LanaB,

seems like our Amazon Fulfillment extension  can actually do what you need.

The extension will let you create advanced fulfillment rules to automatically send orders that match the defined criteria.

While creating the rule, you can specify a Source Shpping Method - you can choose any availablle method from the list or add a custom one. The extension supports shipping methods of third-party extensions - including M2E Pro.

Also, the module is capable of synchronizing your Magento store with any targeted Amazon marketplace. You can link any chosen product to one or more Amazon marketplaces and then easily check its stock levels. 

You may check the DEMO VERSION of the extension >> here <<

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@LanaB,

seems like our Amazon Fulfillment extension  can actually do what you need.

The extension will let you create advanced fulfillment rules to automatically send orders that match the defined criteria.

While creating the rule, you can specify a Source Shpping Method - you can choose any availablle method from the list or add a custom one. The extension supports shipping methods of third-party extensions - including M2E Pro.

Also, the module is capable of synchronizing your Magento store with any targeted Amazon marketplace. You can link any chosen product to one or more Amazon marketplaces and then easily check its stock levels. 

You may check the DEMO VERSION of the extension >> here <<

Hi @LanaB

I think this can help you: http://m2epro.com/amazon/

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thanks for your replies! 

With experts on Amazon and Magento, WebBee can truly satisfy your requirements. The seamless integration will infuse your two accounts and give you single view of your data. Their services are proactive and effective to the core. You can get synchronized data for products, sales, billing, customers, shipping and over all business financials.For more information, visit our site:- www.webbeeglobal.com or call our number 1-408-641-7004 any time.

You can try Sellbery - a multichannel listing platform that automates the synchronization of product listings, orders, and inventory between Magento and Amazon. 

The tool which you are looking for is Cedcommerce's Amazon Magento 2 Integration. This extension provides real-time synchronization of orders, inventory and other product details between Amazon and Magento. This is one of the best extensions available with which you will be able to easily manage your product listings on Amazon and the orders for your products will be imported automatically into your Magento store for fulfillment.

Not only synchronization but also supports other features like an Auto acknowledgment of Orders, Profle-based Product Upload and many more.

And the plus point which you will get with this extension is Cedcommerce excellent support service. They offer 24*7 support over call and chat.

So, this made me stuck to their solution and this extension just suiting perfectly to my needs.

If you like the solution, click Kudos!