cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An extension that allows automatically page load

An extension that allows automatically page load

Hi, I am looking for an extension for Magento 2 that supports online shoppers in automatically page loading. Can you suggest one for me? 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: An extension that allows automatically page load

Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 offer various features that will be a great fit for your requirement with its great benefits for both administrators and customers.

Instead of using page pagination that requires users to manually click for moving to the next page, Magento 2 Infinite Scroll provides customers with the convenience of auto page loading. Customers are no longer have to click through page from page to check products.

Besides, Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 is integrated with three other useful features, including Lazy Loader Image, Load More button and Back To Top button, which can further improve user experience.

Check out Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce for high quality extension, special promotion...

Thank you for your sharing. I will definitely try it. 

Can you clarify function of the three additional features that Infinite Scroll offers? I am still a bit inexperienced about those. Please tell me more about detail information and function. Thanks in advance. 

Hi Lucy_11,

Beside the main fuction of auto page load, Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 contributes to better user experience by three other helpful features including:

- Lazy Loader Image helps to improve website loading speed especially when there is a great number of images on the product page.  Instead of loading all images at the same time users visit page, Lazy Loader Image will load each part of the page as customers scroll down to check products.

- Load More button is the feature that appears at the end of the page when a cycle of infinite scroll ends. Admin can change the content of this button or configure its emergence after a certain number of pages.

- Back To Top button allows users to come back to the beginning of the page after having a quick look of all products.

Hope this answer satisfy your request. Please don't hesitate to ask any question relating to the product, and if you want further information such as product description, user guide, frontend or backend demo please visit this link. Thank you.

Great! Thanks for your enthusiasm. I understand them better now.  

Hi  Sophia Walford,

If you are looking for an extension for Magento 2 that supports online shoppers in automatically page loading, I highly recommend MAGENTO 2 INFINITE SCROLL because of the following reasons:

1. It is FREE. Therefore, you can purchase it without any fee.

2. Besides the function " automatically page loading" you mentioned above, It also offers you a large range of other advantages:

• Magento 2 Ajax scroll without interruption
  • Freely Scroll down & See what page of the catalog they're on
  • Automatically loading 
  • Show “Loading” Button 
  • Possibility to give links to any place of the page
  • Place navigation bar in any location at the page.
  • Similar technique as seen on Twitter, Facebook
  • Increase the conversion rate at your store.
  • Easy to Change Button and Loading Text
  • View product details without losing your current position

Check further information here

Why don't you try it?

Hello @Sophia Walford :

if the problem has not been completely solved, please take a look at Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension from ITORIS INC. The main advantage of this module is its ability to load more products on catalog pages automatically enabling the customizable "Load More" button.

Features:

• Auto loading of pages with products;
  • Load products via the customized "Load More" button;

• Show the "Back to Top" button;
  • Change labels for the "Product Amount", "Pager" and "Back to Top" buttons;

• Upload a loading image;

• Set custom jQuery selectors to customize the functionality for any custom theme;

• Enable auto loading on catalog pages, search pages and advanced search pages;

• SEO-friendly Module

Magento 2 Infinite Scroll is an amazing feature which automatically loads new products in the list when shoppers scroll to the bottom.
No more reloading and no more interruptions, shoppers only need to scroll to view the next set of products. It improves usability of the website and provides smooth shopping experience to shoppers.

• Auto loading of the pages
  • Combines with 'Load More' button feature as well
  • Page Info/Back to top button
  • Smooth browsing experiences
  • Works on Category page, Search Result page, Navigations and Filters.

The following link Magento 2 Infinite Scroll would be useful.

Here are some of the extensions from the marketplace that may suit your requirements:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"