cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any new free hide price for anonymous users extensions for m2 that anyone can recommend. I

Are there any new free hide price for anonymous users extensions for m2 that anyone can recommend. I

Are there any new free hide price for anonymous users extensions for m2 that anyone can recommend. I would prefer something that has been authorized by Magento Marketplace

also if it or any other method of hiding the "out of stock" message in catalog

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Are there any new free hide price for anonymous users extensions for m2 that anyone can recommen

Hi @awesomecowboy 

I don't think that there are any free extension for Hide price.

You can get some list by below link.

hide-price/

I hope it will help you!

Re: Are there any new free hide price for anonymous users extensions for m2 that anyone can recommen

There are some Magento 2 CE extensions in the Magento Marketplace that will allow you to Hide Price / Call for Price / Product Inquiry with Hide Price:

https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hide%20price&ext_platform=Magento%202&ext_al...

You specifically asked if any were new. I noticed that both of these appear to have been added to the marketplace in March of 2020:

https://marketplace.magento.com/sparsh-magento-2-product-inquiry-extension.html

https://marketplace.magento.com/adorncommerce-module-callforprice.html

Best of luck!

Thank you, am looking for hide price extension specifically for unregistered users. Both of these do not show the price after logging in

HI @awesomecowboy 

As below extension shared by @Robert Rand is providing a configuration to setup based on customer group.

adorncommerce-module-callforprice.html 

In configuration, you can set for "Not Logged In" user group only.

I hope it will help you!

thank you , but I have installed and enabled it in Stores -> Configuration -> Adorncommerce -> Call For Price -> Enable
reindexed, cleared cache, upgrade and deployed.
the call for price is not displayed in the front end 

Hello @awesomecowboy,

Here you can find one of the best and cost effective Magento2 Hide price extension from Magento marketplace page. kindly check it out.

I hope you will get best one for hide price feature.

Best regards
Madhuresan

Hi, 

I am not sure about the free extension that meets your requirement. Because as normal, a free Magento 2 Hide price extension will be set with limit functionalities and customization. Furthermore, you can not get full support for bugs fixed and update. So difficult for you if you are not technical. For saving money in the long time, you should purchase a premium Magento 2 Hide price for your store. Landofcoder will be your smart choice. 

You can take a look here:

Good luck!

MageAnts have created magento 2 call for price extension with this module you can hide price of the product. It's compatible with 2.3 and 2.4 version