cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishlist Extensions

Wishlist Extensions

Hi guys,

on the marketplace, there is no extension, that allows not-authorized visitors to create wishlists. Or I just use the wrong search query. 

Does anybody know a good M2 extension with so functionality? I need the possibility for guest users to create a wishlist/wishlists and to save this list in case a visitor creates an account.

Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Wishlist Extensions

Hey @BelVG :

Sound that you are talking about the Magento's Multiple Wishlists extension. This module allows store owners to create multiple wish lists for different purposes. What's more is that the admins will have to power to manage wishlists from backend and frontend.

Best,

Alexander.

Hi BeIVG,

We are creating a new extension for Magento 2, Multiple Wishlists Extension that will have this feature, such that a guest user can create a wishlist / wishlists which will be saved if he creates an account. This extension will be released very soon.

If you want to discuss anything or have any further queries, you can send an amail to info@magecube.com or Contact us here.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I know one extension that has the same functionality that you need. Magento Wishlist Extension allows the customer as well as guest users to save the favorite product to their wishlist for future purchase. However, this one is for Magento 1. 

For Magento2, I think there is a default wishlist option. You can enable and use it instead of investing in modules.

Hi There,

As per your requirement, I would suggest you to use Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 extension.  Allows customers to create an unlimited number of wishlists, delete them, move products from one wishlist to another wishlist, share the wishlist via email, move products from wishlist to the cart, update the wishlist.

• When a particular product runs out of stock, wishlists allow the customers to track the item's status.
  • Wishlist also allows the customer to send an email to friends or relatives with the product details.
  • Sharing a wishlist introduces your site to new users and many of them may get converted to buyers.
  • Customers can create as many wish lists of favorite products as they need.
  • The customer can save valuable time because the customer doesn’t have to search for the product every time they visit the website.
  • The customers move their wishlist products to the cart and make a quick checkout in just no time.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

MageAnts created free magento 2 wishlist notification extension and paid magento 2 multiple wishlists extension you can purchase as per your need