- products
in interaction with magento.

Which software advise me you ?
thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Back office management

Hi @dam_ferrand,

I don't have the same experience with those apps and Magento so I can't be fair enough but, basically:

• Magestore: I didn't used so I cna't say much. You'll find the features on the product page (I guess is a customziation to allow your store works as several systems).
  • Odoo: is a well known and powerfull ERP and CRM (and is open source). I guess there is some module that allows you to connect Odoo with Magento 2.
  • OroCommerce: an ecommerce platform with focus on B2B.

Maybe before start to lookinf for software you could need to try to write in paper all your needs, all your must and then try to see which software solution fits better.

I know isn't easy or fast but you will need some I+D time.

(my 2 cents)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @dam_ferrand,

Since some of those features/entites can be managed by Magento (Magento isn't an ERP or a CRM) which kind of solution are you looking for?

Normally your ecosystem of software can be as complex as you need (Store, ERP, CRM, PIM, HelpDesk, etc).

Hi damian, 

thanks for your return, 

Yes, Magento is not an ERP or CRM and I don't have one. 

My orders can be realized, in my e-commerce, online, or offline, so I seek a software the most compatible with Magento to manage the orders, for example, Magestore, Odoo, OroCommerce,...

What are the main difference between theses applications ?

thanks

Hi @dam_ferrand,

I don't have the same experience with those apps and Magento so I can't be fair enough but, basically:

• Magestore: I didn't used so I cna't say much. You'll find the features on the product page (I guess is a customziation to allow your store works as several systems).
  • Odoo: is a well known and powerfull ERP and CRM (and is open source). I guess there is some module that allows you to connect Odoo with Magento 2.
  • OroCommerce: an ecommerce platform with focus on B2B.

Maybe before start to lookinf for software you could need to try to write in paper all your needs, all your must and then try to see which software solution fits better.

I know isn't easy or fast but you will need some I+D time.

(my 2 cents)

Hi Damian, 

Thanks for your return,  i will analyse the differences of each.

Damien

Did you complete the analysis? Would you share your results / conclusions?