cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Magento 2 Marketplace

Re: Best Magento 2 Marketplace

If you are looking for the best marketplace extension for magento 2 enterprise, you should reach this Magento 2 Marketplace Pro-EE. The extension supports Rest Api and can work in magento 2.3.x.

Hi   @keyleigh_lewis 

You can check the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module

This module consists of all the marketplace features and some features are listed below.

• The admin can easily enable/disable the marketplace extension.
  • Easy configuration of the Marketplace Module.
  • Also, this module offers an Attractive design for managing the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
  • Additionally, this module provides an option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace in one place.
  • Furthermore, the admin can set the status of the seller profiles as Approve/Disapprove/Deny/Processing
  • Even, the admin can allow a separate vendor dashboard.
  • Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
  • Admin can assign a category and subcategory to the seller.
  • Further, the Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.

You can check the complete feature list and module workflow from here.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.

Hello,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best - Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
  • Showcase Seller Credit Account Professionally
  • Smart Manage Transaction Incredibly
  • Unlimited Product Management
  • Manage Order Fast & Live
  • Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel

and more

Hope this is helpful!

@minh_ 

Yes, I have the same experience with the marketplace module from the Landofcoder team. 

I am going to upgrade from the basic to the pro version this week cause they have attractive promotions for this Black Friday!

Magento 2 Marketplace Extension / Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Extension helps to convert your eCommerce store into a completely active multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, Etsy or eBay, etc with multiple vendors and customers conducting transactions.

With each demand of them, customers can take their requests to providers. By doing that, a technical team will suggest and develop suitable adds-on with the best Magento 2 Marketplace extension. 

There are some companies that provide Magento 2 market such as

1. Landofcoder

2. Amasty

3. Magetop

4. Magnomates

5. CMSmart

The below is some references I want to give, and I hope it's useful.

Thanks so much, have a nice day!!!

yeah, sure there are Magento 2 Marketplace Extension / Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Extension. Let's check out  this Blog to get it now!1-1068x753.png

@keyleigh_lewis 

Hope you are doing well,

Please check elsner's marketplace extension if it is work for you.

Hello @keyleigh_lewis 

People are moving towards the best online store for the best shopping experience, I suggest you Magento 2 extension and plugin from Elsner Store. They have tons of Magento 2 extensions at an affordable price. 

Hello @keyleigh_lewis ,

my self Amelia here I suggest you best Magento 2 Marketplace extension which is in your budget and best in class.

Business to Business Marketplace Magento Extension converts your basic e-commerce store into a marketplace. Various partners can start selling their products to buyers and can sign up to the store. For each product sale, business owners can easily earn additional revenue by setting up a commission fee for every vendor added to the marketplace.

I personally used this Elsner store Magento 2 Marketplace extension.