cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best SEO suite extension

Re: Best SEO suite extension

Magento 2 SEO Extension gives several tools and options for advancing the SEO of your store. This extension helps you to show Rich snippets for products, kinds, and CMS pages. It allows customers to share the product on social media too. Moreover, it has an SEO meter that gives recommendations for improving the SEO level more.

I've recently discovered the Magefan SEO Suite Ultimate for Magento 2 and was impressed by the variety of features it covers. 

It allows you to configure rich snippets, canonical tags, cross-linking, breadcrumbs, meta tags templates, google snippet preview text image and video, twitter cards, hreflang tags, open graph tags, HTML sitemap and other.

I also like the user guides they provide. Everything is simple to configure and use. I've managed to configure most of the options myself with no technical assistance.

Would be interested if anyone else used it. Do you like the support service too?

Hi there, 

You can refer Magento SEO extension by Lof. Lof is a old extension provider vendor and support also good.

This extension can give your e-commerce store a great appeal that can help you to enhance on-page SEO of your website. There are many extensions available, but the best ones in 2021 are enlisted below.

• SEO Toolkit
  • SEO Suite Pro
  • SEO Layered Navigation
  • Advanced SEO Suite
  • Defer JS

You can use this extension for SEO Suite, Advanced SEO Suite is a package of well-known features designed to make your store prominent in Google Search. It reduces search optimization workload, dramatically improves store visibility and allows you to perfectly coordinate your store for maximum search indexing performance.

• Site Map - exclude certain Category/Product/CMS page links from Sitemap
  • Canonical URL- solving duplicate content issues
  • Rich snippets - add markup tags to help search engines
  • SEO Catalog URL - set primary category for products
  • Add Hreflang Tags for Products, Categories, CMS Pages
  • Build internal, external cross links on Product/Categpry/CMS pages

The following link Magento 2 Advanced SEO Suite would be useful.

Hi,

Well, many vendors in the market now have Magento 2 SEO Suites, and they may vary in features included in the suite. So I think you should check all the features that SEO suite provides, or contact the provider for more info.

You can also refer to this SEO extension by BSS Commerce, as it has all the necessary SEO features to ensure an SEO-friendly store site and get a higher position in rankings:

Some of the main features:

• Meta Tag Template - Auto Generate Meta Tags
  • Rich snippets for product, category pages
  • Support Open Graph & Twitter Card
  • Advanced Breadcrumbs for better site navigation
  • Generate dynamic HTML sitemaps, even for each store view
  • Generate XML sitemap
  • Robot Meta Tag
  • Canonical Tag - Guarantee Unique Content
  • HREFLANG Tag - Avoid Duplicate Content in Multi Store Views
  • 301 Redirects
  • Image ALT Tags Template