cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Products From Different Seller In One Checkout

Buy Products From Different Seller In One Checkout

Good morning!

I want to find an extension which allows me to use a Seller CPanel to buy products from a variety of sellers in one checkout, and get review and rating of products and services from customers. Which extension is suitable for all my requirements?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Buy Products From Different Seller In One Checkout

Hi @thuyha,

Not sure whcih Magento version do you want to use but there are several modules with Markeplace features:

https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=marketplace

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalogsearch/result/?q=marketplace&pl=0

Also, there are some well known vendors that are not selling their modules on the Markeplace (Unigry for example).

Sadly, you'll need to study all the options and see which one fits better on your project.

Hi @thuyha, if it's still needed, I would recommend Magento 2 Marketplace Extension which will perfectly live up to your requirement. It does offer multiple checkout option. Besides, there're other bonuses from this extension I think you would love to take a look at

• Responsive SELLER CPANEL
  • Flexible Commission Management
  • Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually
  • Report System & Seo Management
  • Feedback & Review
  • Vacation Setting
  • Magento 2 Marketplace Theme Included

If it help, please mark this as answered.

Best Regards,

Hi @thuyha,

Magenest provides Marketplace extension for Multiple  Vendor for Magento 2, which offers the following functions:

- Manage different vendors in a marketplace

- Set commission rate for individual vendors

- Customers can buy products from different vendors at the same time

- Marketplace owner can manage vendors as well as their products and orders easily

- Vendors rating

Magenest is a Magento Solution Partner, so we can ensure you of our product and customer service quality.