cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a loyalty reward program for customer?

SOLVED

Can I create a loyalty reward program for customer?

Hi all, 

I notice that some of shop do very well with loyalty reward program. That can help them attract a lot of customer and increase conversion.

I am using a Magento 2.1.5 version and is there any suggestion for me to do that?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I create a loyalty reward program for customer?

Hi buddies,

Yes, sure. You can create a loyalty reward program for customers by Magento 2 Reward Points extension. It is very good for you. 

Note: You will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension for this extension and other extensions on Landofcoder.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

We found a lot of Reward point solution on Google

Yes, the Reward Points extension for Magento 2 stores is quite good. A lot of features, including life time earn rates, advanced statistics, balance editing, etc. 

May suit you well - https://goo.gl/Z3vKPB

Hi buddies,

Yes, sure. You can create a loyalty reward program for customers by Magento 2 Reward Points extension. It is very good for you. 

Note: You will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension for this extension and other extensions on Landofcoder.

Best regards,

Hi There,

I would recommend Magento 2 Reward Points for your store to create a loyalty reward program for customers. This extension allows the admin to reward its customers with points.

The admin can allocate reward points to the customers based on their purchases (product wise/category wise/cart amount wise) or activities (registration/product reviews) they perform in the web store. The customers can redeem their points at the checkout.

• Integrate Reward Point System,
  • Reward Points for Registration,
  • Reward Points for Birthday,
  • Reward Points for Product Review,
  • Reward Points Based on Product,
  • Reward Points Based on Category,
  • Reward Points Based on Cart Rule,
  • Tracking Reward Points in Backend
  • Tracking Reward Points On Storefront

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi