cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatbull - Live Chat

Chatbull - Live Chat

Just sharing with this with the community. 

Recently I was looking for a live chat extension and I came across Chatbull on CodeCanyon. It's not a Magento extension but can be installed and used on Magento. 

For $32 you get a full featured chat for your site plus they have an Android app (iOS coming soon), Windows and Mac desktop applications and browser based chat. It does have a few limitations - but you can submit a bug or feature request and they add it to future releases. Best part is no monthly fees, free upgrades, unlimited chat agents and departments.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Chatbull - Live Chat

Another option for you to refer : product questions extension You will certainly find it advanced and useful as great tool for communication between customer and seller. the price is far cheap about $ 39 with a decent set of features

Re: Chatbull - Live Chat

Hey @MrBatt,

It's Mateusz from LiveChat here. If you'd like to try out more advanced, Magento-dedicated solution, you could try LiveChat's extension for Magento.

Its pricing is subscription-based so that could be a major drawback for you but the dedicated e-commerce features like Sales Tracker could really help you get something more than just chatting with your customers:

https://marketplace.magento.com/livechat-module-magento-livechat.html

Feel free to reach out to me here or at our 24/7 support in case of any questions Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mateusz