cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy store data from Magento 2.3.5p1 to 2.3.5p1

SOLVED

Copy store data from Magento 2.3.5p1 to 2.3.5p1

I have a Magento 2.3.5p1 store which has been created by upgrading a Magento 2.3.3 store. I am not happy with this store and I decided to create a second store: clean fresh install of 2.3.5p1. I would like to transfer only the necessary data (customers, orders/invoices/shippings/credit memos, categories, products) to this new store. I excplicitly do not want to use the database from the upgraded 2.3.5p1 version for the new 2.3.5p1 version.

Is there a tool that can export and import this data, or is there a step-by-step guide to do this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Copy store data from Magento 2.3.5p1 to 2.3.5p1

Hello,

Yes, there is one called Store Manager for Magento. If you'd like to make it free, there's a trial version available for 14 days. With it you can export products, categories, orders, customers, attributes, etc. from the old store and import the mentioned entities to the new one. Use this guide as a step-by-step instruction.

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Is it suitable for Magento 2.3.5p1 to 2.3.5.p1. I ask because the article looks like about migrating from Magento 1 to 2.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Yes, there is one called Store Manager for Magento. If you'd like to make it free, there's a trial version available for 14 days. With it you can export products, categories, orders, customers, attributes, etc. from the old store and import the mentioned entities to the new one. Use this guide as a step-by-step instruction.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Is it suitable for Magento 2.3.5p1 to 2.3.5.p1. I ask because the article looks like about migrating from Magento 1 to 2.

I contacted the company. Yes it is possible.

Question is now solved. Thanks.