cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon code extension for Magento 2

Coupon code extension for Magento 2

Have a good day everyone,

I am wondering to choose an extension that helps me to generate coupon codes for my clients. Could you recommend me some effective extensions?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Coupon code extension for Magento 2

ello @Pigpig,

I highly recommend Magento 2 Coupon Code Generator extension developed by Land Of Coder. It is a great way to attract customers and increase customers' loyalty.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-coupon-extension.html/

Hi @Pigpig,

I can suggest you for coupon code extension developed by Bootsgrid It would be great to satisfy your needs. Here I can share magento1 version of Coupon code extension but it is available in magento 2 also
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento1-request-for-best-price/

If my solution is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regatds
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi @Pigpig,

I would like to suggest you Discount Coupon Code Link - Magento 2 Extension. You can try out this extension to generate discount coupon code for your users. It's a fantastic tool to increase more sales quickly and effectively.

Key Features: 

• Easy To Install
  • Fully Responsive
  • Share Discount Coupon Code link
  • Message for lightbox
  • Coupon code report
  • Multi-Store Supported

Check out here: https://www.solwininfotech.com/product/magento-2-extensions/discount-coupon-code-link-magento-2/

Hello, 

Greetings!

As per your query, I would suggest you the given extension-

Multiple Promo Coupon Codes for Magento 2 

• This extension facilitates you to generate more than one coupon code.
  • These coupon codes can be applied either on the cart page or the checkout page.
  • The store admin can also create apply these coupons for orders created at the admin end.
  • Allows unique coupons as well. No other coupon can be applied when using a unique coupon code.
  • Guests customers as well get to avail of these coupon codes.

Thanks and Regards!

You can use our Magento 2 Coupon Code Link extension that faciliatates sharing coupon codes via email, to various social media accounts. Whenever the customers click the links received through email or any social media, the discount code is auto applied. 

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @Pigpig 

We think it should be a good choice to use Magento 2 COUPON EXTENSION from Landofcoder, which helps to manage and generate coupons on your Magento 2 store via email templates.

It’s no doubt that a coupon code is a brilliant and wise way to help customers engage more with your store and at the same time attract them as well as increase their loyalty to your store. For that reason, you can totally drive your store to the next level and keep track of all of your campaigns in an easy and smooth way with the support of our Magento 2 Coupon Code.

IT'S FREE NOW. You can check its features here!

Hope it supports you!

Best Regards,

Bavaan Team

You can use this extension for coupon code, Apply Discount Coupon Code via Link extension allows you to apply discount coupon code via a link directly instead of typing on the basket page discount box. This link can be sent the customer via email or you can have promotion page with all the promo code links to boost up your sale.

The following link Magento 2 Apply Discount Coupon Code would be useful.