cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invoice and shipment automatically in Magento 2

SOLVED

Create invoice and shipment automatically in Magento 2

Hello community!

I am a newbie so please excuse if I make any mistake. I have just started my website and really struggling with manual order process because Magento 2 default only allows admin to generate invoice manually.

I don’t have any experience with coding and programming so I want to find an extension with the function of creating invoice and shipment automatically. 

Please suggest one for me. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Create invoice and shipment automatically in Magento 2

Hi Sophia, 

You should try Auto Invoice for Magento 2 which can definitely meet your requirement. 

• Automatically generate invoice and shipment 
  • Automatically send invoice and shipment confirmation email 
  • Easy for admin to enable auto invoice and shipment generation for specific payment methods auto_invoice_m2_2_.png

Please contact us anytime if you have any further question. FREE support - FREE installation - FREE update - 30day money back!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Sophia, 

You should try Auto Invoice for Magento 2 which can definitely meet your requirement. 

• Automatically generate invoice and shipment 
  • Automatically send invoice and shipment confirmation email 
  • Easy for admin to enable auto invoice and shipment generation for specific payment methods auto_invoice_m2_2_.png

Please contact us anytime if you have any further question. FREE support - FREE installation - FREE update - 30day money back!

I've installed the extension. It really helps to save a lot of time creating invoice. Thanks a lot!

Hey

I see you want to integrate a feature to automatically generate invoice automatically for every order placed on your website.

Try using Advance Magento 2 Blue Dart Shipping Integration Extension for your website. This will quickly generate a PDF of invoice for each order placed on your website, and also allow your online buyers to check Cash on Delivery for orders according to the Zipcode of the delivery location.

This will serve dual benefit for your website.

This is the cheapest auto invoice module you will find and it works with all payment methods

https://webpanda-solutions.com/magento-2-extensions/auto-invoice-shipment.html

Hi,

here is free solution for this.

https://magenuts.com/magento-2-auto-invoice.html

I love how the Magento forums has just turned into a bidding war for plugins instead of people offering viable solutions. Off to stackoverflow I go...

Give a try to our Magento 2 Auto Invoice and Shipment extension which facilitates to automatically generate invoice and shipments. It also supports multiple payment methods and auto updates the order status to complete.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"