cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Option Set Exact Price, not add to b ase

Custom Option Set Exact Price, not add to b ase

I don't like how the custom pricing works.  I don't want to have to do tons of tedios math so I can "add" to the base price, and using the % markup won't work.

I want to set the exact price for each option.

Base = $5.00

Red = $5.00

Brown = $6.00

White = $7.00

not

Base = $5.00

Red leave blank

Brown Add $1.00

White Add $2.00

Any recommendations?

community 1.9

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Custom Option Set Exact Price, not add to b ase

You want absolute pricing but they removed the old forums so all the code has been lost, try a Google search although it's a bit of a pain to setup due to the js. The one we use is integrated in to an architecture so that wouldn't help you.

That's a bit excessive for absolute pricing but if the business uses other functionality it's up to them. Otherwise know via via some developers who have this code and think it's in an extension, not sure if it's paid or not so you would have to contact them.

Hello!

These both Magento Product Price Formula extension and Magento Dynamic Product Options plugin help to set custom prices per option.

Regards,

Alex

Our extensions for Magento

Hello @dlovin123

You might be looking for this extension

https://magecomp.com/magento-custom-options-absolute-price.html

• Compatible with all product types (Simple, Virtual, Bundle & Grouped products) and has separate options for each.
  • Custom options has 4 price type Fixed, Percent, Absolute and Absolute one-off charge.
  • Multi-Store Environment.
  • Does not affect any Magento core files.
  • Free outstanding support and free updates for lifetime.
  • Easy 2-minute installation
  • 100% open-source
Usage of this extension is limitless but here are few ways how you can use this extension to apply one-off charges:
  • One Day Delivery Charges
  • Extended Warranty or Guarantee Charges
  • Gift Wrapping Charges
  • Personalization: Custom Message, Stamping, Engraving
  • And many more…
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi there,

Your requirements are matched with the functions of the Custom Option Absolute Price extension by BSS Commerce. It allows to create an unlimited number of absolute price options per product that provide customers a variety type of charges for your product custom options.

And it works well with simple, configurable, bundles (without dynamic pricing), and downloadable and virtual products.

Hope this helps! If you find it useful, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang