cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom print layout for product page in M2 EE

SOLVED

Custom print layout for product page in M2 EE

I would like to have custom print styles for my product pages. I have seen an extension for this, but the way it would print my product pages would be unattractive (and wasteful of paper). It would also not include the apparel size chart (which is in a pop-up window on the front-end). Is there an extension that allows for a custom layout for a printed product page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Custom print layout for product page in M2 EE

Hi @karenlovem,

In that case you're right. You could use the print.css of your theme and customize as you need.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @karenlovem,

I don't know if this is the kind of solution you are looking for but maybe you can start looking at: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=compare#q=print&idx=m2_cloud_prod_default_pr...

Thanks for the reply! I did look at these extensions but they're print layout isn't much different than how my pages are printing now. I was looking for something that would allow me to pick and choose the different content elements on the screen (and content in pop-ups) to print and the layout of how they would print. It sounds like this might be a custom stylesheet job for now.

Hi @karenlovem,

In that case you're right. You could use the print.css of your theme and customize as you need.