cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom shipping methods based on city drop down menu

Custom shipping methods based on city drop down menu

Hi, I am looking for a extension or a way to add custom shipping methods. I want to be able to input a list of cities as a drop down  menu, so the customer can choose from and to be able to configure custom shipping methods for different cities. Because many of the extensions that i checked are not suited for Bulgaria and choosing region and city is impossible in my country. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Custom shipping methods based on city drop down menu

Hi @nggrozev

For your request, I highly recommend Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping by Landofcoder to be your smart choice. With this stunning module, vendors can configure any specific countries or all countries to apply flat rate shipping fee flexibly. This helps them communicate and engage more happy customers all over the world to their Magento store. 

Besides your current requirement, LOF Multiple Flat Rate Shipping comes with a bundle of powerful and highlight features as belows:

• Add multiple flat rate shipping methods
  • You can configure each of them to allow on specific countries or all countries.
  • Flat rate could be applied by fixed amount or percent amount.
  • Admin can import and export the rate in CSV files.
  • Flat Rate can be defined on per order basis or per item basis condition.
  • Magento Admin can also enable specific flat rate shipping method for specific or all countries.
  • Display custom error message for each of them
  • Enable or disable flat rate shipping methods with ease
  • Easy to Configure
  • It is available for Magento Multi-Store full support and Multiple Currencies as well

Note: You will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension on Landofcoder for all paid extension.

Hope this will help your Magento site more professional and attractive.