cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers submit "project" pics involving multiple products

Customers submit "project" pics involving multiple products

I sell products for DIY'ers, i'm selling tools and supplies that people assemble into creative projects.

I'm looking for an extension that lets customers write a 'project' review.  It's like a normal product review but it can reference multiple products. The review can have photo and video attached.  a few weeks after purchase, the customer is automatically invited to write a project review, they are presented with a list of products they have purchased and they can select/deselect what products will be linked to the project.

I don't want to say the niche I'm in but it's basically like if you bought 13 items from Ikea and used them to decorate one room, then you post a picture of the room online and give a list of all the pieces you bought.  this helps shoppers discover products and learn ideas for how to use them and get inspired to buy.

on every product page there will be a basic filmstrip like reel showing thumbnails for any projects that used that product.  click it and you'll see that project.

also there's a project gallery where shoppers can browse all project reviews, click into each project, and the projects will link the shopper back to the products that were involved.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customers submit "project" pics involving multiple products

Hi @freddie_f,

Can you check your inbox? 

Best regards
Madhuresan