cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Magento checkout success page

SOLVED

Customize Magento checkout success page

Hi community,

Please give me an advice for this issue. I want to customize the checkout success page but don’t know how and I am not experience in coding and programming to do this by myself. To be more specifically, I want to change the thankyou note, and add some related products to suggest for customer's next purchase. 

Can you suggest an extension which can do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customize Magento checkout success page

Hi @Sophia Walford

Checkout Success Page extension by BssCommerce will be the perfect match for you. Our extension can meet your requirements and do even more than that

• Customize thank-you message
  • Suggest related, up-sell, cross-sell products
  • Include social share buttons, newsletter sign-up section
  • Add detailed billing info, including order number, order status, date of order, shipping address, shipping method, payment method, billing address

Click here for more info. If you find it useful for you, please accept it as solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sophia,

Better Thank You  Page by Aheadworks seems to be just the thing you need. You can adjust the checkout success page in many ways, including related products, social media buttons, newsletter subscription forms or any other promotions according to the provided flexible rules.

https://goo.gl/SiZzGX

Hi @Sophia Walford

Checkout Success Page extension by BssCommerce will be the perfect match for you. Our extension can meet your requirements and do even more than that

• Customize thank-you message
  • Suggest related, up-sell, cross-sell products
  • Include social share buttons, newsletter sign-up section
  • Add detailed billing info, including order number, order status, date of order, shipping address, shipping method, payment method, billing address

Click here for more info. If you find it useful for you, please accept it as solution.

Have a look at Magento 2 Success Page extension by Meetanshi which allows customizing checkout success page in Magento 2 and show more information stated below:

• Show coupon codes for the next purchase
  • show product recommendations
  • show social media buttons to boost social connections
  • show newsletter subscription box
  • display full order summary

In your described requirement, as you want to change thank you note and show some related products, you can achieve the same with the said extension.

You can try the demo here: https://meetanshi.in/m2d6/admin

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"