cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear all, please advise does Magento has a "seller" module extension

Dear all, please advise does Magento has a "seller" module extension

We'd like to build an e-commerce site for retailing.   We have many merchant and vendors would like to sell on our website but we need a module that allow the seller to register and open an account as seller on our website. example, when the customer place an order an item that belong to that seller than we would email the seller to do the processing for shipping, wee would process the payment etc..the amount of the invoice will transfer to the seller minus commission for the transaction.that the seller pay to us.

Thanks all in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Dear all, please advise does Magento has a "seller" module extension

Hi @angko

Looks like you want to build a marketplace. There are several Magento extensions for this because it's becoming more popular. The good extension for this is Unirgy Marketplace (starts from $1650) and VnEcoms (starts from $349). There's also a good article with an overview of several multi-seller extensions for Magento with their features (Aaptha marketplace, Webkul marketplace, Unirgy marketplace and VnEcoms). Let me know if you have more questions - I'll be glad to help you out!

Olga

Magecom | Magento e-Commerce Development
www.magecom.net

Need help? Certified Magento Developers | magecom.net

yes magento in base does not provide this feature you may check module http://marketplace.webkul.com/add-ons/magento/ 

thanks 

Hi It seems you are looking for multivendor markeplace and for that you basically need an extension. Depending on your budget you can choose there are basically free as well as paid available.If you want to go for a free version then there is one Cedcoimmerce Marketplace available which is a nice marketplace with good features.

Hello 

I see your post was posted in 2015, 6 months ago, and I hope you found the right solution for your online business. 

I still show my suggestion here and hope it will work for someone in need. 

I really fall in love with the multi-vendor marketplace module from Landofcoder.

Beside the outstanding features, I decided to come up with their Pro version as they supports me in Rest API and GraphQL for the add-ons I need. Their nice support really makes my day. 

If anyone is intertested, you can visit Magento Marketplace Extension and try the demo.

Really the good one!

Best luck!