cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date extension linked to delivery zone

Delivery date extension linked to delivery zone

Hi all.

I am looking for an extension that will have the below functionality or can be developed to do the exact same thing.

1. When you hover on any product it will show the earliest delivery date without clicking on the product. (for example we are based in JHB and we can do same day deliveries in JHB if order placed before 10:00am, so till 10:00am it should state that the earliest delivery date is Today and after 10:00 it should change to Tomorrow)

2. When you click on any product you will have to enter your delivery area/city/town and it will calculate the earliest delivery date and will allow you to select a delivery date from a drop down menu, in some areas we can do same day, next day ot 2-3 days, we should be able to display the relevant information based on the destination. (I will provide a list of destinations and the delivery periods.

Please let me know if you know how can this be implemented?

If it can be developed please refer me to the developer who can assist.

Thank you

Tal

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Delivery date extension linked to delivery zone

Hello @Sweetbouquet,

Here I say about one Magento 2 Delivery Date which is exactly similar to your requirement. Customers choose convenient date and time of delivery, address validation, Auto filled address to any place. Also, place the delivery we have many options like same-day delivery, next day delivery, after 2-3 day delivery. You can also take demo from a website through frontend and Backend.

Re: Delivery date extension linked to delivery zone

Hello @Sweetbouquet,

Hope you're doing fine,

I would like to share the magento2 delivery date ad time extension which are developed by Bootsgrid. kindly check it out below.

Delivery date and time extension:
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-delivery-date-and-time/

If my answer is useful, then give kudos and accept as solution.

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid