cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display quantity box in Catalog page

SOLVED

Display quantity box in Catalog page

Is there any extension support putting the quantity box on the Catalog page ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Display quantity box in Catalog page

@charliedt Hi, I recommend Add Multiple Products to Cart for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce. Not only providing quantity box in catalog page. The extension supports these following features:

• In product list pages, each products are displayed with checkbox and quantity box. “Add all to cart” button will make all the selections be on cart.
  • Including Ajax pop up for choosing product options without visiting product page.
  • Review added products with details in a success popup.
  • Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store: product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare…

Feel free to ask if you have more question for us!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@charliedt Hi, I recommend Add Multiple Products to Cart for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce. Not only providing quantity box in catalog page. The extension supports these following features:

• In product list pages, each products are displayed with checkbox and quantity box. “Add all to cart” button will make all the selections be on cart.
  • Including Ajax pop up for choosing product options without visiting product page.
  • Review added products with details in a success popup.
  • Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store: product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare…

Feel free to ask if you have more question for us!

Hi @charliedt,

Do you mean the product listing page/category?

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi @emmanguyen Thank you for the recommendation. I decided to installing the extension. Not only the quantity box but all the others features like check box or "Add all" button are very helpful. It helps my customers save lots of time