cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extensión for audio player or sample

Extensión for audio player or sample

I am finishing a project in magento 1.9.1, a marketplace of new age music and different products (www.sounds4soul.com/dev/shop), and thought to install an audio player for downloadable products mainly and for those who are not But can play samples of tracks.
Originally in the market of magento appears this extension https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/html5-audio-sample-player.html.
This extension can not be downloaded and does not seem to be able to be done again.

I would like to know if someone has installed some interesting extension to play audio in the product tabs and even more if you can access their sale from that same extension, but only the reproduction of the tracks or part in the product card fundamentally.

Thanks ! Merry Christmas !

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extensión for audio player or sample

I have done this in 1.9.3 but due to 1.9 end of life I am looking to migrate to 2.3 so I dont think the module will work. Or at least will require some modification

check it our at www,madcapglobalmusic.com 

Re: Extensión for audio player or sample

How will you migrate your website from Magento 1.9.3 to Magento 2.3 ?

I'm looking for an option to do with my website, however I'm not a tech guru so that I can't do it by my self. I'm searching for an reliable automated migration tool such as littextension (here if you need). It offers me a good price plan,  perfectly performing and free demo and very kind, knowledgable support staffs. I tried their free demo first and it worked smoothly. Did you ever hear about it?