cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Review

SOLVED

Extension Review

I'm thinking about adding Product custom options extension into my clothes shop. I'm considering between Mageworx, Webkul and Webtexsoftware. What do you guys think about this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extension Review

Hey @mage_goose,

I know how this may look like when a company recommends their own extensions. But we were the first to develop such a product indeed. Based on our experience developing the Advanced Product Options extension for Magento 1 in 2011, we created APO in 2016. The product was just updated in March, and even more features are coming soon.

You can learn more about the module in this infographics: http://blog.mageworx.com/2017/12/product-story-advanced-product-options/

Feel free to ask any questions of your concern.

Take care,

MageWorx

---------------------------------------------------------

If you've found one of our answers useful, please give 'Kudos' or 'Accept as Solution'.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hey @mage_goose,

I know how this may look like when a company recommends their own extensions. But we were the first to develop such a product indeed. Based on our experience developing the Advanced Product Options extension for Magento 1 in 2011, we created APO in 2016. The product was just updated in March, and even more features are coming soon.

You can learn more about the module in this infographics: http://blog.mageworx.com/2017/12/product-story-advanced-product-options/

Feel free to ask any questions of your concern.

Take care,

MageWorx

---------------------------------------------------------

If you've found one of our answers useful, please give 'Kudos' or 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi!

I also suggest you checking out the Dynamic Product Options extension for Magento 2. The plugin helps to create advanced product options, supports dependent custom options, options templates, tier prices for options, export/import custom options, image and color swatches, quantity and shipping weight for options, different validation rules and more.

Our Extensions for Magento 2

Hello @mage_goose 

Please share your complete requirements like how you would like to add custom options for your clothes shop to assist you better. 

You can contact at support@webkul.com as well with your requirements to assist you better. 

Here is the best solution for you - REAL REVIEW EXTENSION MAGENTO 2 

• Allow only customers who have purchased your product to write a review for that item

Prevent irrelevant ones submitted by the anonymous

• Allow customers to edit or delete their own comments in the blink of an eye
  • Empower admin to interact with customers thanks to the function of reply/comment on the review
  • Enable/Disable extension (on Disable mode, default review function is applied)
  • Configure the settings to allow review approval automatically.
  • Supports Ajax display, helping customers experience faster and smoother review submit process
  • Support displaying the number of reviews per page

DON’T LET FAKE REVIEWS GET IN YOUR WAY TO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS!