cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension To Import Custom CSV?

Extension To Import Custom CSV?

Ok guys, so my situation is that I have a supplier who provides me an inventory file. For me to upload it to Magento I have to do a lot of renaming of the columns, and also duplicating some.

What I need is some plugin that lets me upload my CSV from my supplier, but let me map the fields, so for instance I can do something like tell Magento "SKU = Supplier ID" or "Description = Supplier Description"

It would save me a ton of time but I am having trouble finding something like this!

The main issue is that my supplier updates their inventory list at least weekly.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extension To Import Custom CSV?

The request has been posted some time ago but maybe other users will also find this information useful.

Indeed, Magento admin has strict requirements for the import file and here Store Manager for Magento can help out, as it allows importing files with custom column names and users can simply map the .csv column to the needed database field like it is specified in the question.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.