cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension to export product from prestashop to magento shipping details in json/xml to 3rd party API

Extension to export product from prestashop to magento shipping details in json/xml to 3rd party API

I need to find an extension that can import product  and photo and shipping on my magento site from shop to prestashop my mangeto and Synchronisation. But keep the inventory updated. I will be selling couple different websites and using... 3rd Party API endpoint. Their API accepts the details in xml and json formats. Is there any ready extension to do this I need to export Product , shipping and get update .

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Extension to export product from prestashop to magento shipping details in json/xml to 3rd party

Hi @Gitex100,

Which version of Magento are you using?

Re: Extension to export product from prestashop to magento shipping details in json/xml to 3rd party

Hi Thanks for your response I used version 1.9.2
Regard

Hi @Gitex100,

I'm not sure if you'll find one solution to handle all that stuff.

Maybe you can start looking here: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=prestashop#q=prestashop&idx=m2_cloud_prod_de...

Even when the page doesn't show a solution for M1 if you follow some of those vendors maybe you'll find a solution that fits.

Thanks a lot for your info I we check