cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension to integrate facebook marketplace with my magento2 store?

Extension to integrate facebook marketplace with my magento2 store?

Is there an extension to integrate facebook marketplace with my magento2 store

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extension to integrate facebook marketplace with my magento2 store?

Hi @arunsomanhere,

Maybe Magento Social is what you are looking for? https://marketplace.magento.com/shopialfb-facebook-module.html

Re: Extension to integrate facebook marketplace with my magento2 store?

I tried my hands researching on Facebook Marketplace solution , later end up using Facebook Shop Integration because there was none Facebook Marketplace Integration Solution per my requirement. And it was hard to list thousands of products manually .
Facebook shop magento 2 integration of Cedcommerce provides feature to list Magento 2 store products on Facebook Page shop.
This extension gives multiple solution for easy product upload , inventory synchronisation and reflection of amendments done in products details on Magento 2 to facebook store.
Product listing on Facebook shop from Magento panel becomes very easy because all the required attributes of Facebook is imported in Magento
store and you can map those attributes with Magento's attributes for sending appropriate required data on Facebook . Once products are listed on Facebook Shop Page,
a proper real time synchronisation is done for inventory in regular interval of time by crons.
During checkout process, customer gets redirected to your Magento 2 store and can be managed from there.
So this made me stick to their solution cause it was just perfectly suiting to my needs. You can review at your level and take your decision.
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.