cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook for Magento Alternative

Facebook for Magento Alternative

I need an alternative to the extension 'Facebook for Magento' to connect Facebook though API in order to push data and events to the Pixel and the other facebook resources. 

I have already installed and tested the original plugin from Facebook itself but it doesn't allow enough customisation for the specific needs of my project.

Ideally I would like the extension to allow the creation of custom labels in the feed/catalogue  generated through API and the modification and selection of product attributes (the possibility of creating data layers would be a plus).

Many thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Facebook for Magento Alternative

Hi 

I know an extension that is absolutely perfect for your demand: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-facebook-pixel.html. With this module, customers can insert Facebook Pixel code to Magento 2 website, easily track visitor activity, disable extension on specific pages, easily keep track of 9 categories on site and implement multiple Facebook Pixel on the same page.

One more thing that maybe impress you is the reorder module supports Rest API now. 

Best lucks, guys!

Hello @stefaniaab8384 

Have you tried our Magento 2 Facebook Shop by MageComp will convert your Facebook into Shoppable Facebook? It equally helps in tagging your products in the posts and stories from where your friends will grab the products in just one click directly from Facebook.

It will help you wish 

• Automatically sync all products to Facebook.
  • Seamless integration in just a few steps.
  • Display featured products along with your photos.
  • Boost your sales from Facebook with Facebook Shop update

hope it will help you out! 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi, 
I am using the Magento 2 Facebook Pixel of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.
You can refer to it: Magento 2 Facebook Pixel
Hope this is helpful!