cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook pixel

Facebook pixel

I am looking for an extension that will work with the facebook pixel that will continue to work from next year (I heard one is being removed) to help track traffic and conversion from facebook ads. 

Prefer a free one if possible Smiley Wink

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Facebook pixel

Work with Facebook in what sense? I

They'll be eliminating the tracking pixels - that is you won't be able to create individual pixels for specific conversion types, but they'll have the Facebook pixel. It's basically the same, but with different functionality. 

Yes I am looking for an extension that will use Facebook pixel instead of tracking pixels. Currently it seems they all use tracking pixel. 

This might help you. This extension was built by a developer at FB. https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/31192/s/facebook-ads-toolbox...

Hi! Is this extension for the new Facebook Pixel Implementation, which FB released recently? (Facebook Pixel and App Events)

I'm new to this, I've never used a pixel and now I need to implement it on our shop. Smiley Happy

Hope to get an reply. 

Hi! I got a problem with this extension, I installed on and my control panel is blocked now, can you help me?

This is the error:

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 12.07.39 PM.png

Hello guys,

I built a free extension that adds the Facebook Pixel code in Magento. All the events can be enable/disable in the admin panel.

Check the extension here: https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/facebook-pixel-standard-events.html

Is the Facebook Ad Toolbox extension still available?

Where is the Facebook Pixel Standard Events available anywhere?

I'm looking for the same, want to implement Facebook pixel in my store too. My friends are doing well with Trackify facebook pixel app on their Shopify store.