cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feed module that allows output dependent on stock qty

SOLVED

Feed module that allows output dependent on stock qty

On my M1 instance I was able to output product feeds (google, idealo etc.) and control whether a product was included based on its current quantity (not stock status).

E.g. qty > 1 among a set of other conditions, such as category etc.

Now I'm in the middle of migrating to M2 and bought the corresponding M2 module assuming that the feature set hasn't changed.

Unfortunately on M2 this module can't filter feed output based on product qty anymore.

I have checked on different vendor and marketplace sites but haven't come across any feed module that will provide this type of functionality.

Surely this is not a very esoteric requirement, so I'm hoping that somebody might know of a suitable module?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Feed module that allows output dependent on stock qty

After checking out a number of vendors and their product feed extensions I came across "Advanced Product Feeds for M2" by Mirasvit

It allows for filtering products based on actual quantity not just on stock status.

So far I'm really happy with the results. Would definitely recommend. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feed module that allows output dependent on stock qty

After checking out a number of vendors and their product feed extensions I came across "Advanced Product Feeds for M2" by Mirasvit

It allows for filtering products based on actual quantity not just on stock status.

So far I'm really happy with the results. Would definitely recommend.