cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Extension: Order Grid and Order Page Important Message Added to Customers Account

Find Extension: Order Grid and Order Page Important Message Added to Customers Account

Please help me find the right extension. I'm looking for a Magento 2.4.x extension that allows the admin to put a message or flags in a CUSTOMERS account that then appear in the ORDER GRID and the individual ORDER DETAILS PAGE. These messages would only appear in the admin. The message needs to be prominent in the order details page so the individual processing the order can take corrective actions and not accidentally ship the order.

Usage examples;

1) Customer is over credit limit, "Over Limit" message should appear so when we go to fulfil and ship the order, this notice is prominently displayed to admins and correct actions can be taken.

2) Customer has done a chargeback on a previous order, "Chargeback Abuse" message should appear so when we go to fulfil and ship the order, this notice is prominently displayed to admins and correct actions can be taken.

3) Customer appears to be trying to purchase using a stolen credit card, "FRAUD" message should appear so when we go to fulfil and ship the order, this notice is prominently displayed to admins and correct actions can be taken. It's not un-common for fraudsters to try to purchase multiple times using the same email address or IP address.

4) Customer is notoriously abusive to staff, "Abusive" message should appear so when we go to fulfil and ship the order, this "notice" is prominently displayed to admins and correct actions can be taken.

These are just a few use cases. The message I mention in the use cases will be manually added by an admin, we just need an extension that allows us to add, edit and delete, then assign to an account. I realize we can add notes to an order details page, we need more than that and the message must be prominently displayed to get admins attention.

Thanks in advance,
Spencer

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Find Extension: Order Grid and Order Page Important Message Added to Customers Account

Hello @swhall,

Here I find an extension which almost matches your requirement. Lets check it here on https://marketplace.magento.com/plugincompany-fraudprevention.html. Kindly review this extension for fraud prevention of orders.

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept it as solution

Best regards

Madhuresan

Re: Find Extension: Order Grid and Order Page Important Message Added to Customers Account

Hi Madhuresan,

Thank you for the suggestion. However, it isn't really what I'm looking for. As a fraud prevention extension, it has a lot of great features though.

Spencer