cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which theme on Magento 2 can I download free

Which theme on Magento 2 can I download free

Hi!

I am looking for a free theme on Magento 2 which runs smoothly. Can you suggest me?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Which theme on Magento 2 can I download free

Good morning1

Hope Ves Global is what you need. It's free download

Ves Global is one of the best premium Magento 2 marketplace themes and mainly focus on the supermarket for food and fashion. Whenever or wherever your customers are, they can experience your super rich and impressive product range.globa1l.jpg
Link product: https://landofcoder.com/ves-global.html/

With beautiful visual effect of slideshow, vertical & mega menu and Web responsive design which automatically changes width according to screen solution, your website will easily catch the eye of the customer at the first sight. Don’t have to worry about your massive product because Ves Global contains neat and clean layouts for emphasizing.

Remarkable theme with high speed to load the page and easy checkout method is a key method for your online store. And Ves Global covers all of such feature highlights. It’s time to have a modern, delicate and professional website to gain a successful business with Ves Global.

Ves Global is compatible with LandOfCoder MultiVendor Marketplace and other most popular Magento extensions from #1 provider such as LandOfCoder.

Hi @Pigpig,

Here is the list of free magento themes. I share the link below kindly check it.
https://www.hiddentechies.com/blog/magento-themes/top-7-free-magento-2-themes-2018/

If my answer is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Free Giftshop — Beautiful magento theme is designed & developed based on MGS Front-End Builder and a lot of other useful Magento extensions

From MGS Front-End Builder, You can build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want !

swissup_text_logo.png

Please check the 

absolute_homepage

M2 Absolute Free Magento Theme

Free Absolute template includes a lot of of improvements:

• Image slider on the homepage
  • Slider with featured products on homepage
  • Backend user friendly theme editor
  • Easy installation via Module Manager
  • 2 built-in modules: Slick Carousel and Font Awesome

Template demo:

Absolute theme demo is available at demo server

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi there,

You can download FreeGo Magento 2 theme for free.

It is easy to customize and flexible theme build for any eCommerce store.

Check out the features and demo here:

https://www.solwininfotech.com/product/magento-2-themes/freego-responsive-theme-magento-2/

It is free magento 2.2 and 2.3.3 theme

MageTheme is a free Magento 2 theme with elegant design and powerful set of features like responsive layout, one-click import data and much more. Download it now!

Check out our Free Magento 2 Theme collection: 

1. Molly - Elegant & Clean Multipurpose Free Magento 2 Theme

•  6+ Unique Homepages: Meets & fits any kind of your business
  •  Mobile-Optimized: Molly provides you abilities to choose a fully responsive website or a mobile optimization theme for mobile devices. Molly mobile theme is designed with intelligence and good UX design for all mobile devices
  • Powerful Admin Panel: Fully customizable accepted. With our theme panel, you will have full permissions to configure/update your web pages as you want without any coding experiences required
  • Tons of Magento 2 Extensions

1. Orson – Ultimate Magento 2 Theme 

Highlight Features:

1. 9+ Unique Homepages: Meets & fits any kind of your business
  2. Mobile Optimized: This theme provides you abilities to choose a fully responsive website or a mobile optimization theme for mobile devices. Orson mobile theme is designed with intelligence and good UX design for all mobile devices
  3. Powerful Admin Panel: Fully customizable accepted. With our theme panel, you will have full permissions to configure/update your web pages as you want without any coding experiences required
  4. Full advanced  : A lot of useful extensions are integrated into the theme which helps you to have an amazing store

Hello,

You are bound to be confused for selecting the best free Magento 2 themes owing to so many options available.

A curated list of best themes may be helpful:

• Ves Vigos
  • StartElectro
  • Vas Fasony
  • F2
  • Ves Bakerop
  • Magetque
  • Ves Kasitoo

and many more.

Check the entire list and what each theme offers at https://meetanshi.com/blog/best-free-magento-themes/ in the detail.

Thank you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.