cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a magento 2 extension can support gift card

Re: Find a magento 2 extension can support gift card

Hello,

Yes you can create gift card for your customer and send code to use gift card, Please check Gift card Magento 2 extension.

Thank you

Hi 

Default Magento has this feature, however you can find some restriction and maybe loss your customers. 

You can take a look at this paid module: Magento 2 Gift Card Extension from Landofcoder team. 

With this tool, you can help the customers to create their own desired gift cards and encourage the customers to buy them especially in holiday season.

Hope my suggestion will hep you out.

Thank you!

I'd recommend you Magento 2 Gift Card Extension by AheadWorks. With this module you'll be able to offer virtual, physical or combined gift cards. It's easy to track the remaining card balance, combine card codes into pattern and sort them by recepient info or other attributes. I would say it's a really useful extension!

Our Magento 2 Gift Card extension allows your customers to buy gift cards for their loved ones and share through email or SMS. 

Below are the key features of our gift card extension:

• fixed and custom amounts for gift cards
  • set custom Gift Code prefix and code pattern
  • set gift card validity
  • notify customers before the specific days of gift card expiry
---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @SEO4YOU,

Check out this Magento 2 Gift Card Extension. 

Hi there,

For anyone still look for a solution to create & custom Gift Cards easily, take a look at the Magento 2 Gift Card extension from BSS Commerce.

The extension allows store owners to create gift card codes for customers to use when they make an order with many provided templates. Also, customers can create their own gift cards and then give these gift cards as presents.

You can also keep track of purchase and code usage.

Hope this is useful to you! If it helps, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang