cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension that can restrict shipping methods for certain customer group

Find an extension that can restrict shipping methods for certain customer group

Hi! My site provides various options of shipping for customer selection but I want to restrict some specific shipping to target at only a small group of customers. For example, I only want to display free shipping for retailer and wholesale. 

I have recently upgraded to 2.1 so please suggest an extension that can support the function. Thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Find an extension that can restrict shipping methods for certain customer group

Hello @Sophia Walford

It seems that our Shipping Restrictions extension for Magento 2 is a good match.

It will let you achieve what you need.

Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions by Amasty

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Re: Find an extension that can restrict shipping methods for certain customer group

Hello @Sophia Walford,

We provide Shipping and Payment per Customer Group for Magento 2 which will meet your requirement on restricting shipping method for specific customer groups.

Please let us know if this solution is suitable for your need. Our team is always ready to provide instant support and free installation!

@BSS Commerce I greatly appreciate your recommendation on the extension. It runs smoothly and really provides great help for my site.  

@BSS Commerce Thank you for such a great extension! It is so much easier now to control payment and shipping methods for each customer group. It helps me save cost and get compliments from customers,too!

Hi,

We have also developed Magento 2 Payment & Shipping by Customer Group which can help you restrict Shipping and Payment methods by Customer Group.

You can also find it on the Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/meetanshi-module-payshiprestriction.html

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi There,

As per your requirement, the best solution is Shipping Restriction for Magento 2

Facilitates the admin to block certain methods of the shipping carrier.

• Structure Shipping Restriction for Store
  • Activate Shipping Restriction for Admin
  • Manageable Shipping Rules
  • Shipping Restriction based on Cart Rule
  • Restrict Shipping Based on Customer Group and Store View
  • Allows or Restrict Shipping with Discount Coupons

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

Hi! 

There is a good one by Aheadworks - Payment & Shipping Restrictions plugin

The module has the following features:

• Payment and Shipping Restrictions can be used individually or in conjunction
  • Show or Hide Payment Methods by Customer Group
  • Show or Hide Shipping Methods by Customer Group
  • 'Individual', 'Multiselect', or 'Select All' Customer Groups function
  • Define unique checkout experiences for B2B & B2C Customer Groups
  • Supports Multi-shipping

Hi @Sophia Walford,

Yes here is your matching extension available  for requirement on Magento2 Shipping Restriction Extension. It has high compatibility to set as of your needs from my experience with this before I recommend you. 

If my answer is helpful, then hit kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhu

Hi there, 

It seems that Landofcoder's  MAGENTO 2 SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS is a good match.

It will let you achieve what you need. It's FREE NOW, you can try it here!

https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-shipping-restriction.html