cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension that help me to support customer in bilk

Find an extension that help me to support customer in bilk

Hi all.

I've got a beauty care website and therefore there are hundreds of customer send us email or call in a day. I am looking for a more effective way to improve that condition. Some told me that I should use a help desk extension.

Anyone who used it can give me some ideas?

Thank a bunch!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Find an extension that help me to support customer in bilk

Hello,

I would recommend you to start by using Zendesk, it organises the process of supporting the customers from the point you receive the question as a ticket to the point that you answer it and everything will be on record in case you want to review it again at some later time.

Plus it allows you to have a helpdesk where you create some sort of community where people ask questions and find answers to save your time from answering the same questions over and over again.

Hopefully, that helps Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

MageSuper, Ltd

You can also try the Help Desk Ultimate extension provided by Aheadworks.

The module is tailored for heavy workflows and automates a significant number of operations, including service and notification emails. It also distributes customer request among different sub-departments and improves the quality of provided customer services.

It's really good! https://goo.gl/KdDqbo

Hi Hellen, 

You can use Magento 2 Help Desk Extension on Landofcoder for your demand.

Firstly, it helps you control email and chat from your customers with ease.

Secondly, this extension is very to use by clean code and video Guides.

Thirdly, you will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension quickly from their support.

Hope that you can control your customers' email and chat well.

Best regards,

If you choose Zendesk, then I highly recommend you to use this plugin that connects Zendsesk and Magento 2.

Hi Helen,

As your customer base is growing, you should switch to Helpdesk tool for the proper customer's email management. You can check UVdesk Free Helpdesk for Magento 2 Stores . You can also check the professional helpdesk took with the wide range of features here- UVdesk Helpdesk 

Thanks & Regards

Hi @helen_white,

Have a look at Deskoid Helpdesk - Magento Extension which provides a proper interface through which you can provide full assistance to your customers. The extension lets the customer to create tickets which works as email thread and you can keep a track of every thing. 

Other remarkable features:

• Helps in the management of the tickets raised by the customers.
  • Admin can set the priority of the ticket at the backend, as per their requirement.
  • Ticket status can also be updated by the Admin.
  • BackOffice has a good interface to view all ticket's with all the details.
  • Instant notification whenever there is some new message.
  • List of customer's generating tickets with their contact information is also mentioned in the back-office.
  • Admin can also give pre-defined topics to the customers to generate a ticket.
  • Customers can easily generate a ticket from the front end.
  • Customers can also view the status of the ticket from the front end.
  • Mobile responsive.
  • Multi Language Compatible
  • No Monthly Subscription required.

Hope this will help you!

--

KnowBand

One page checkout with 1500+ Downloads, Multi-Vendor Marketplace with 1000+ downloads only at www.Knowband.com, Contact us: support@knowband.com.

Hello @helen_white :

Help Desk is definitely an option. This will be an opportunity for them to ask questions and find your answers straight away. In addition to that, you will be able to build an FAQ section for additional convenience. Our company has implemented one a few years ago and managed to improve our customers' satisfaction.

In case you are also looking for a helpful Magento 2 extension to build your Help Desk with, take a look at  Magento Help Desk extension (for Magento 1) or Magento 2 Product Q&A (for Magento 2).

Alexander.

Have you tried Magento Extension for Zoho Desk?

If not,it's time to give it a shot: https://marketplace.zoho.com/app/desk/magento-extension-for-zoho-desk

You can find more info here: Integrating Magento 2 with Zoho Desk

Let me know what do you think of this extension.

Thanks.

Hi there,

You can try Magento 2 Help Desk Extension by Lof.

It can help you to collect all requests, inquiries, offline chat messages, emails in one place.

All messages will be assigned to the proper department without leaking information.

In addition, utilize the ticket system is very important to bring a powerful and flexible solution for Store Support in Magento.