cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free extension receiving notification sale

Free extension receiving notification sale

Hi,

I am looking for a free extension which helps me receive notification sale on my store. Can you show me the area I can download free the extension.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Free extension receiving notification sale

Hi, You can download free Magento 2 Slack Integration Extension on Landofcoder. The module provides u all features you need

This Free Magento 2 Slack Integration will help you receive Notification Sale on your store such as New order, New Customers, New Review Submitted immediately.

Also, thanks to integrating Slack Chat in Magento 2 Store, you can control all notification about order, customers, review effectively, without login Admin Panel. So you can save tons of time and cost.

Magento-2-slack-integration-extension-main-image
Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-slack-integration-extension.html

Full Features: 
Immediately announce Customer Review Products
Instantly Notified New Order on Slack
Instantly Notified New Customer
Ease to Configure at the backend
Different Notification Types for each Channels
Notified Shipping Status quickly
Convenient to Get notification all Storeview in one place at the same time
Displayed RTL Languages and Multilingual
Effectively record Daily Sale, Weekly Summarise at the current time

Your Magento store will notify you by e-mail when you receive an order. No need for an extension.  

Hello,

In the meantime, our team is using this FREE Magento 2 Slack Integration. 

This extension helps us receive Notification Sale on store such as new order, new customers, new review submitted immediately.

Also, we can control all notification about order, customers, review effectively, without login Admin Panel. So basically it can save tons of time and cost.

This extension works really well and we didn’t come across any issues so far. Their support live chat is friendly too, though I don’t need to purchase this extension.

I really recommend you try this.

Have a nice day.